Subscribe to any of these magazines and be in to win a Rarotongan Holiday for four people including return airfares plus other great prizes!
Simply subscribe before 27th May 2019 and you will be automatically entered into the draw.
TO ENTER, simply subscribe to your favourite magazine from the participating titles listed below.
See terms & conditions at the bottom of the page.
Bauer Media Group Subscriptions Mother’s Day Campaign 2019
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. The Promoter is Bauer Media Group, Shed 12, 77 Cook Street, Auckland City.
WHO CAN ENTER?
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, prize partners and all associated agencies, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter.
3. For the purposes of this promotion, entrants will be deemed the bill payer of the subscription, not the gift recipient of the subscription.
4. This promotion commences at 9.00am, Monday 25th March 2019 and ends at midnight, Monday 27th May 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. The promotion will be conducted for subscriptions with the following Bauer Media title(s): Fashion Quarterly, Food, Home, Good Health & Wellbeing, Listener, Lucky Break, Metro, Motorhomes, Caravans & Destinations, New Zealand Woman’s Weekly, Nadia, Next, North and South, Simply You, The Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day and Your Home and Garden (“Participating Title(s)”).
6. To receive an entry in this promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, purchase a subscription to any “Participating Titles” via isubscribe.
7. Each purchase of a single subscription for any “Participating Title” using one of the above entry steps, during the Promotional Period, will entitle the entrant to one (1) entry into the prize draw.
8. The prize draw will take place at the offices of the promoter, Bauer Media Group, Shed 12, 77 Cook Street, Auckland City on Friday 14th June 2019 at 3.00pm. The promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
9. The first entry drawn will win the Major Prize. The next twenty two (22) entries drawn will win the Second Prize, the next 42 entries after that will receive the Third Prize, the next 50 entries after that will receive the Fourth Prize, the next 80 entries after that will receive the fifth prize, and the next 125 entries drawn will win the 6th prize as described below.
10. The provisional winners of the Prize Draw will be notified by phone, email or letter within two (2) business days of the draw. Each provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once they have claimed their prize and been verified by the Promoter. The Prize winners must claim their prize by no later than 3.00pm, Friday 28th June 2019.
11. Prizes for this promotion include the following
Major Prize: 1 x trip for 4 Auckland-Rarotonga flying Air New Zealand and staying 7 nights at the Pacific Resort Rarotonga (RRP $8,250). Flight Package
Travel is for four adults flying Economy Class theworks from Auckland to Rarotonga return. Travel must be commenced and completed by 31 May 2020. Travel is on Air New Zealand operated services only, seats are limited and are subject to availability and not available over school or public holiday periods. All Airport and government costs are at the traveller’s expense. Bookings must be requested at least 7 days before proposed departure date and tickets are non-changeable once issued. Original Certificate must be produced to process ticketing. Travel is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status. Employees of Air New Zealand and their immediate family are not eligible for entry. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions of carriage, to view visit www.airnz.co.nz
Economy return flights for 4 flying Air New Zealand to Auckland departing Christchurch or Wellington (dependent on winner’s location) up to the value of $2,000 NZD also provided.
Pacific Resort Rarotonga Package
• 7 Nights for a family of four in a Premium Family Room
• Daily tropical breakfasts at Sandals Restaurant
• Complimentary use of snorkeling gear, kayaks, stand up paddleboards, sun loungers & beach towels
Terms and Conditions
• Accommodation is subject to availability at time of prize redemption. • Travel is valid 01 November 2019 to 31 May 2020 (with blackout dates from 20 Dec 2019 to 05 Jan 2020)
• This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
• Domestic flights are not included in this prize.
• This Prize cannot be combined with any live specials and tactical campaigns in the market place and cannot be booked via any travel professional or travel wholesaler.
• All other expenses are the responsibility of the prizewinner.
• Pacific Resort Hotel Group strongly recommends the prizewinner purchases travel insurance at the time of booking the prize accommodation.
Any additional expenses in excess of the prize are the responsibility of the prize winner. Other items of a personal nature are the responsibility of the prize-winner. Offer is only open to residents of New Zealand. At the date of travel both the prize winner and travel companions must have a current passport and entry or re-entry visa (if required) for end of travel. The prize will be forfeited if any of these conditions are not met. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
a. Second Prize: Instax 22 x SQ6 Square Instant Camera & 10 film packs, (RRP $199.99 and $24.99 respectively). Colours may vary between graphite gray, aqua blue, blush gold, ruby red & pearl white.
b. Third Prize: Trilogy 42 x full size bundles including a Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ (15ml), Cream Cleanser (200ml) and Vital Moisturising Lotion (50ml) (RRP $120.50).
d. Fifth Prize: Karen Murrell 80 x Lip Palette (RRP $65.00)
e. Sixth prize: Hachette 125 x Edmonds Every day (RRP $39.99)
12. Prizes that have been claimed by prize winners will be delivered to the prize winners within 4 - 6 weeks of close of promotion.
13. If the prize does not arrive, prize winners must notify the Promoter within 2 months of the promotion ending.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
14. If any prizes remain unclaimed after 3.00pm, Friday 28th June 2019 then those prizes will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same place as the original draws, on Monday 1st July 2019, and be conducted from all valid entries who have not already won a prize. The winners, if any, will be notified by phone and emailed within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw. The winners, if any, must claim their prize by no later than 3.00pm, Friday 5th July 2019.
15. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated.
16. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
17. The prize winner is responsible for any tax implications which may arise from winning the prize.
18. In the event that any prize, or part of the prize, becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
19. In the event of the prizewinner being, for any reason, unable or unwilling to redeem the prize, the judges will select another prize winner.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including, without limitation, consequential loss) suffered or sustained by any person (even if caused by negligence) as a result of participating in the promotion or accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the age, identity or residential address of the prizewinner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who breaches any of these terms and conditions, acted in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with the spirit and intent of this promotion or is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications, or any other failure to receive an entry or other communication or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend, or reschedule this promotion at any time.
26. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or for any other reason then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
27. Information from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for marketing and promotional purposes.
28. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information and agree that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).