Sea Angler is Britain’s s biggest-selling sea fishing magazine. Launched in 1972, it covers shore and boat angling around the UK coastline and further afield. It's unique because every month it offers:
* Full and honest tackle tests: what to use and buy
* Exclusive bass section: dedicated to Britain's true sportfish
* Shimano Mission Catch Competition: catch target species over a certain weight to claim embroidered catch badges
* Technical and Tactical advice: how to catch through the changing seasons
* Regular kayaking advice features & stories
On average we publish 140 pages each month absolutely crammed with action, advice, tips and inspirational editorial.