All prices listed on isubscribe are inclusive of delivery costs. There will be no extra delivery charges. We do not have delivery cut-off dates, you can order at the last minute, even a few minutes before you want to give a gift.
The deliveries are handled by each of our publishing partners. The great thing about a subscription is that in most cases you will receive the issue before it goes on sale in the shops!
Your subscription is most likely to start with the next available issue. The delivery date is determined by the date that you placed your order and the print date of the next available issue.
If you are concerned about a delivery, please contact the publisher of your subscription directly. The details of the publisher can be found in your order confirmation email. Alternatively, you can contact us and we will provide you with the details for the publisher.
Industry Standard Delivery Schedules
- For weekly publications please allow up to two to five weeks for your first delivery.
- For monthly publications please allow up to four to seven weeks for your first delivery, however some international publishers, including National Geographic, have longer lead times and will take up to eight to thirteen weeks to commence.
- For bi-monthly publications please allow up to six to nine weeks for your first delivery.
- For special offers and free gifts please allow up to six weeks for delivery. Free gifts are sent separately and will not arrive with the first issue of your subscription.
- For International delivery and International Magazines please allow up to ten to thirteen weeks for your first delivery.