When purchasing an isubscribe gift voucher or gift card you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift vouchers and unused portions of gift vouchers should be spent within 36 months from the date of purchase, which is the "expiry" date included on the gift certificate.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed through the isubscribe website, http://www.isubscribe.co.nz/
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. A refund can be issued to the purchaser of the Gift Voucher up to the expiry date of the original voucher.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift voucher account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a valid and accepted credit card.
- Gift vouchers and their use on the isubscribe Web site are subject to the isubscribe Terms.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
- isubscribe reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift voucher is either redeemed through the isubscribe Web site or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the isubscribe Web site.
- isubscribe may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift vouchers.