Digital subscriptions are available for this title. Digital Subscriptions are supplied by Zinio, who will deliver the digital editions direct to your inbox - you can access them directly through your web browser or download the Zinio app on your mobile device.
From the publisher
Organic NZ is New Zealand’s leading organics and sustainable living magazine. This is a magazine that will help you live a healthier lifestyle – for you and the planet! Topics include gardening, growing and farming organically – from your home garden to big scale success stories, eco-building, urban organics, health issues – from food additives to health treatments, issues around genetic engineering and chemical use at home and in our food production, news, book reviews and organic products.By subscribing to Organic NZ you also support the work of its publisher, the Soil & Health Association of New Zealand, working since 1941 to promote organics and sustainable living.
Highlights of the May/June 2019 issue:
• Agri-tourism in the Philippines: Gretta Carney visits Bohol Coco Farm
• Growing people, plants and profit: Community spaces as places to learn gardening, by Katrina Wolff
• Piko Wholefoods: 40 years of co-operation by Theresa Sjöquist
• SOLE food: seasonal, organic, local and ethical: Ross Nolly visits Tricia Thompson’s New Plymouth garden
• The beet goes on: How to grow, harvest and store beetroot, by Denise Cox
• Carbon capture: How to build humus for a healthy home garden, by Mike Bradstock
• Moon calendar for May and June, by Rachel Pomeroy
• In praise of beetroot: Health benefits and delicious recipes, by Denise Cox
• Take charge of your health, by David Musgrave of Waihi Bush Farm
• How to make 5 beeswax food wraps, by Diana Noonan
• The importance of trace elements in the soil, by Dr Tim Jenkins
• From seed to tree to bush vitality: A billion of the best trees, part 2, by Helmut Janssen
• Farmers ahead of their time: Mary Ralston profiles biodynamic beef farmers Erwin and Ursula Eisenmann of Waim? Hill Farm
Please note, due to increasing postage costs your subscription will start with the next printed issue.
Your first issue under your subscription may take up to 12 weeks to reach you.
Sorry, no refunds.
For bi-monthly titles please allow up to 10-13 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue.